Issues: 0, Resolved: 0, Duplicates: 0


These issues are pulled directly from Oakland's 311 system nightly. New issues may take 24 hours to appear here. Report emergency issues (e.g. downed trees or tree limbs, flooding or sewer overflows, and street signal outages) by calling 311 or (510) 615-5566. Report non-emergency issues online and make sure to provide photos and not file duplicate issues for a faster response. If you'd like to help us (and the city!) organize this list, please contact us.

Oak311 Logo